Thursday, February 12, 2009

Spring is coming!

The First Day of Spring: we look forward to this all winter long! Of course, the first day of Spring in PA is usually really cold and rainy, but that doesn't deter a Hawley from FREE WATER ICE AT RITA'S!! It's one of our favorite days of the year. We sit huddled in our car, lips turning blue from a cold treat on a cold day, and loving it.

http://www.fishbowl.com/clt/ritas/pc/200902/1/jmp/jump.htm

To all of you living way out west, remember the creamy cool sensation of a gelato?? Mmmmm.

3 comments:

Meeker home said...

Mmm...Rita's. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Lucky you.

Jenny Whiting said...

I can't wait either.
You're so cute, to "follow" my vinyl blog. I've never had a follower before!
your blog is cute...fun to see pictures of the kids that I hadn't seen before. I really need to go to Longwood Gardens before we leave...too bad I've missed out on it so far.

LeAnn said...

Oh I'm so jealous!! Wish I could go with you!!