Wednesday, January 14, 2009

From Mushy Molly to Hannah Hardbody (I hope)

I've been doing Super Hula Hoop on Wii Fit for a few days and it's kicking my butt. I have unlocked the 10 minute Hula and it is so stinkin' hard. The first day I did it, afterwards I took the kids to the pet store to get food for our guinea pig and I could hardly carry the 11 lb bag of food through the store. I was shaking just carrying that thing up to the cash register. From Hula Hoop? How embarrassing.

Every day after I Hula Hoop I do the boxing game b/c they say I'm burning a lot of calories and it doesn't feel like work. Of course I also have two teenage boys and a pre-teen girl in my house - who wouldn't love boxing? That punching bags takes on many different forms.

3 comments:

Meeker home said...

I need to get me one of those. I HAVE heard the hula hoop kicks your bum. Good work!

Jessica Parnell Tucker said...

Hi, Jill- fancy meeting you here:) I was debating getting this Wii game. I didn't know if I would really use it or if it would work. I think you pushed me over to the "yes" side. Thanks- except now I won't have my usual "can't get out of the house and exercise with the kids" excuse. Bummer.

Generational stitcher said...

LOL!! You go girl!